ABOUT : Electric and Hybrid Marine Expo 2024
Electric & Hybrid Marine World 2024 for marine electrification, carbon depletion, future fuels and carbon-free shipping solutions is going to be held in Amsterdam from June 18 to 20, 2024.
The Electric Marine Expo 2024 will provide a platform to showcase the latest and next-generation electric and hybrid marine technologies, charging devices and fuel-saving ideas.
Hybrid Marine World 2024 will gather a variety of audience members, including ship owners and operators, boat constructors, propulsion system designers and producers, naval designers, military chiefs, port operators and many more who are explorers of zero-emission shipping.
Benefits of Participating in Electric & Hybrid Marine World 2024 Expo Amsterdam
- Electric expo Europe Amsterdam directly involves people in the decision-making process who are looking to invest in propulsion systems and charging infrastructure.
- There will be international conferences dedicated to electric and hybrid marine vessels including the infrastructure of ports, charging systems, fuel system and energy supply.
- The conferences will be conducted by 80 leading experts who are going to discuss the latest research, case studies, developments, technologies, contemporary challenges and approaches to creating a collaborative environment.
- May vessel operators, owners, constructors, class societies, energy utilities, academic researchers, government and regularity operators, fuel engineers and many more will join discussion panels.
- While planning to participate, it might be a necessary task to find a exhibition stand design Amsterdam. Expostandzone.com is here to help you out. We will connect you with the best five exhibition stand builders that could meet your expected design and budget.
- We have a directory of numerous national and international contractors. Take a step ahead and fill out your inquiry to get connected with a suitable trade show booth company.