ABOUT : Automotive Supply Chain & Logistics Europe
Celebrate the 20 years of Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Europe from 19 -21 March 2024 at Kameha Grand Bonn, Germany.
Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain 2023 Europe is the largest, and the most significant version of the trade show where speakers and attendees will connect virtually and personally from all over the world.
Hire an exhibition stand builders in Germany to take part in logistics events and get a competitive advantage in the market. Top exhibiting companies include Audi, Renault, BMW, tier-1 Plastic Omnium, Bosch etc. According to these companies, automotive supply chain companies need to invest in capacity, technology and services.
The Top Reasons for Participating in Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Europe 2023
- Official partners of Automotive Logistics are DB SCHENKER, DP World, Airspace, Cargobase, CNW, Cognosos, ascent etc. So here you get the right opportunity to do collaborations with such leading companies.
- Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Europe event will be joined by 1000s of logistics and supply chain directors, managers and leaders and they will help the attendees to get informed, inspired, educate and connect,
- There will be a platform namely #ALSCLIVE where unrivalled content about different topics like finished vehicle logistics, digital transformation, supply chain, logistics, sustainability etc. will be delivered.
- This 2 days in-person event will invite 30+ inspiring speakers, present 15+ insightful sessions, and offer 20+ hours of networking and the best opportunity to attend meetings and engage in Q&As.
- Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Europe exhibition will focus on the role of logistics & supply chain and help companies to make investment decisions related to manufacturing and logistics systems.
- The event is attended by OEMs and startups to showcase their products and address issues related to changing trade and localization of goods.