ABOUT : Fabex Saudi Arabia 2024
Join hands with us at the world's leading metal and steel market in Saudi Arabia. The leading show is going to be held from 13 -16 Oct, 2024, in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
Since its beginning in 2012, the Fabex 2024 Riyadh has built its position in the foundry, fabrication, forming, metal processing, forming, Automation, finishing machinery, cutting, welding, equipment, and tools.
This is a business-class trade show attended by top decision-makers, industry experts, technology giants, manufacturers, suppliers, engineers, and agents in the steel and metallurgy industry. Participate in the Fabex 2024 expo by booking the trade show booth with the best exhibition stand supplier in Riyadh.
Some of the Reasons for Exhibiting at Fabex 2024 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia:
- The presence of industry experts from the infrastructure, steel, and pipe industries makes it the best platform to connect with them and enhance your market share in Saudi Arab markets.
- As per the Ministry of Industry. Saudi Arabia has secured a $6 billion market in the steel industry for shipbuilding, construction, and defense sectors. Performing at trade shows in Saudi Arabia means lots of profits and a high return on investment.
- Fabex Riyadh 2024 is a solid and reliable platform where consultants, suppliers, manufacturers, decision-makers, traders, agents, and distributors from the steel and metallurgy industry come together to do trade and make a national and international reach in the international markets.
- The upcoming exhibition is the first choice of international and local suppliers to build their remarkable presence in front of 6158 potential visitors and sell products directly to them.
- Different exhibitors at FABEX Trade Fair 2024 present new technologies, innovations, live-machine displays, furnaces, and equipment in front of decision-makers, agents, and manufacturers and build partnerships with them.
- An exhibitor can check the wide range of products and suppliers in the industry and can take extremely useful decisions to make their products and services better.