ABOUT : Floating Offshore Wind Aberdeen
Meet us at the floating offshore wind platform (FOWP) at the trade show for concrete, hybrid structures, and steel taking place from 4-5 October 023, in Aberdeen.
The previous editions of floating offshore wind events 2023 were record-breaking and visitors from around the world are excited to come up again at the event.
Floating Offshore Wind Exhibition 2023 will unite together industry experts and growing start-up companies in the global floating wind industry. Experience the largest marketplace of floating and wind markets attended by 140+ exhibitors by hiring an exhibition stand builder in Aberdeen.
Benefits of Participating in Floating Offshore Wind 2023 Aberdeen, UK
- The Floating Wind Exhibition 2023 offers endless networking opportunities as here you can meet with 2000+ industry experts and can-do business talk in reception, dinners, and business lounge area.
- Hear the golden experiences of 100+ international speakers and get their unique ideas for your business.
- Exhibitors can showcase their latest innovations and put their brand in the spotlight at the event.
- Visitors can explore innovations and technologies that could help their business thrive in the international world.
- By attending the show, you can learn about the importance of planned supply chain investment, AR4, and Scotland.
- Floating Offshore Wind Exhibition Aberdeen 2023 will be attended by professional associations, offshore wind developers, planners, planning consultancies, H&S experts, airport, Stakeholders, trade associations, manufacturers, grid specialists, training providers, aircraft, vessel manufacturers and owners, national and local government, etc.
- Day 1 of the Floating Wind trade show in Aberdeen, Scotland will provide an overview of the floating offshore wind energy developments.
- Day 2 will be focussed on networking opportunities, with it, stakeholders and industry experts will share their views about the floating offshore wind markets.