ABOUT : IWF Atlanta 2024
Mark your calendar from 6 August to 9 August 2024 to attend IWF 2024 At Georgia World congress centre, Atlanta USA. IWF trade show is a 4 days trade show where architectural woodworking, furniture manufacturing, and cabinetry companies will come together.
IWF showcase all the newest technologies that the wood industry can deliver. Buyers from around the world will come to the show to source new products, technologies, and ideas.
IWF expo 2024 Atlanta celebrates the entire woodworking industry's achievements and advances. Hire an trade show booth builder Atlanta USA to get the best exhibition stand delivered to the fairgrounds.
Let's Understand the benefits of Atlanta Woodworking Show 2024 Atlanta, USA:
- IWF exhibition 2024 will bring the big days of buying, selling, and exciting discounts for the audience.
- IWF trade show 2024 will offer the latest information and insights about the new woodworking trends, solutions and particular challenges impacting the industry.
- IWF expo Atlanta will bring the most innovative technologies and winners will be awarded the IWF Challengers Award.
- IWF show 2024 is the world’s largest woodworking market and attendees will be benefited from unmatched presentations about the newest technology trends, thought leadership components, materials, powering machinery, and learning.
- Atlanta Woodworking Show is the choice for 10000+ trade visitors representing 30+ business sectors.
- The decision-makers and top delegates will attend the show to experience new and next in manufacturing technology product design, learning, emerging sectors etc.
- IWF event 2024 will connect the global woodworking community from startups to major manufacturers so all the business will be done in one place.
- 80% of attendees who visit the show has direct purchasing power so this is the unmatchable place to make profitable leads.
- Atlanta Woodworking Show has proven itself for giving 94% of returns on investments for its exhibitors.
- 85% of IWF buyers consider it the most important trade show for the business.