ABOUT : K Fair Dusseldorf
K Show 2025 Dusseldorf is the largest plastics and rubber industry trade show will take place from 8- 15 October 2015 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
K Fair 2025 is the world's largest trade show that highlights innovations and developments in the plastic industry.
K expo Dusseldorf 2025 will be attended by suppliers of plastics, rubber and auxiliary material industry.
Thus, K exhibition 2025 is an ideal platform to present the products to the right audience by booking an exhibition stand builder Dusseldorf.
Some of the Benefits of K Show 2025 Dusseldorf, Germany include:
- The Dusseldorf K Show will be attended by 177,486+ visitors from 160+ countries and 3020 exhibitors from 50+ countries offering an unmatched environment to compete and get an edge in the market.
- The product categories include machinery and equipment, raw materials and auxiliaries, semi-finished products, technical parts, services, research and science.
- Hot topics to discuss at the show include circular economy, digitalisation, and climate protection.
- The K exhibition Dusseldorf serves as an excellent meeting place for supporting ideas, making better business deals and knowledge transfer.
- The K event Dusseldorf 2025 will be attended by leaders and product suppliers who will check out the machinery used to transform the plastic and semi-finished products.
- The research team and scholar will partner together and find unmatched insight into the current challenges in deforming, recycling and moulding the plastic industry.
- Attendees can check out the live demos and participate in open conferences about the "circular economy forum" and "science campuses" and get inspired by the advancements in the industry.